Looking for positive wealth affirmations to change your mindset? Well, look no further.
These money affirmations will give you the daily motivation and inspiration to become wealthy!
Too often we hear that money doesn’t buy happiness. While it’s technically true, I think that being financially stable reduces a lot of stress that comes with housing costs, transportation, and more.
If you’d like to learn how to use affirmations and harness positive thinking, read this post by Mind Tools. This post covers what affirmations are, how to use them, and how to create them yourself.
If you’re short on time, I’ll give you a quick rundown instead.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are carefully crafted statements that can be used to motivate yourself (or others). Affirmations can be about anything, from wealth to self-love, and can help you shift your mindset into more positive thinking.
When you repeat the affirmations often, you’ll start to notice change over time.
How to use affirmations
You can use and create affirmations for any aspect of your life, these include:
– Improving self-esteem and confidence
– Getting rid of bad habits
– Improving your productivity
– Becoming happier and more positive
And so many more!
To properly use affirmations, follow these 5 steps:
1. Take 3 deep breaths
2. Stand in front of a mirror and look at yourself. Smile, but only if it feels natural (not forced).
3. Say your affirmation/s clear and concise.
4. Repeat the affirmation/s 3 to 5 times, make sure to maintain focus.
5. Take another 3 deep breaths and really allow yourself to absorb and take in the meaning of the affirmations.
(Credit to the Law of Attraction blog)
Remember to not rush yourself when speaking your affirmations and to speak with conviction.
You have to believe what you’re saying is realistic and true. If there’s doubt in your mind, the affirmations most likely will not work.
Choose a time slot 3 times a day to speak your affirmations out loud. Morning, evening and night time will be the easiest routine to follow.
Do affirmations work?
Yes, they do, but you still need to work hard and put in the effort to achieve them.
If you have an affirmation of ‘I am making $1,000,000 a year’, sitting around and doing nothing will not help you achieve that goal.
Think of affirmations as the first step to achieving your goals, and use them to boost your motivation and confidence.
Wealth affirmations like those below put me in a money-making mindset, where I won’t stop hustling until I achieve my goal.
I think that’s enough explanation, now let’s get started on the wealth and money affirmations that will shift your mindset!
25 Wealth Affirmations
Pick a few affirmations that resonate with you and write them down.
- I am wealthy.
- My powerful mindset earns me a higher income.
- I am so grateful and happy that I am now earning $250,000 a year.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is headed towards financial freedom.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely wealthy.
- I can handle large sums of money.
- Every day, I choose money and wealth.
- I attract money to me.
- I am rich.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life.
- I am surrounded by wealth.
- I am worthy of a wealthy life.
- My net worth is increasing
- I constantly attract opportunities that create more money.
- I always have enough money.
- My wealth comes from being honest in everything I do.
- I am focused on achieving financial freedom.
- I will take whatever wealth comes to me.
- Money is a tool I can use to build my dream life.
- I am worthy of making more money.
- Every action I take creates more wealth.
- I deserve to be wealthy and happy.
- I welcome an unlimited source of wealth into my life.
- My actions create constant prosperity.
- I am successful.
📌 Pin for later 📌
So there you have it, 25 of the best wealth affirmations to attract financial freedom.
Bookmark this page to come back to it, or write down your favorite affirmations.
Speak the wealth affirmations out loud with pride multiple times a day, and notice how your mindset will change dramatically 🙂
If you have another wealth or money affirmation, be sure to share it in the comments, I’d love to read or implement it.
Which of these wealth affirmations is your favorite?
Like free stuff?