Are you looking for the best passive income quotes? Well, below, I’ve rounded up 37 of the top passive income quotes.
These quotes are from some of the most successful and wealthy individuals, ranging from Warren Buffett, Robert Kiyosaki, Henry David Thoreau, and heaps more!
Passive income is money that you make without having to do anything to earn it actively. Unlike working a 9 – 5 job to make money, passive income can be made anytime, even while you’re sleeping.
Before we get started, to help you save money, I’ve made some free money savings printables. You can get them below! 😃
Anyways, let’s actually get onto the top passive income quotes.
Best Passive Income Quotes
- “The key is to work extremely hard for a short period of time (1 – 5 years), create abundant wealth, and then make money work hard for you through wise investments that yield a passive income for life.” – H.W. Charles
- “Work smarter, not harder.” – Carl Barks
- “Money has the power to buy you things. But a much bigger power of money is in generating more money for you. Those who are able to manifest the latter, are never short of it.” – Manoj Arora
- “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren Buffett
- “The key to financial freedom and great wealth is a person’s ability or skill to convert earned income into passive income and/or portfolio income.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “He who makes $25,000 annually through passive income is more enviable than he who earns $100,000 annually through a salary.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
- “It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t, pays it.” – Albert Einstein
Enjoying these quotes? Check out these best finance books for young adults.
- “If you understood residual income, you would walk through a brick wall to get it.” – Art Jonak
- “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.” –Robert G. Allen
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
- “Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.” – Dave Ramsey
- “You become financially free when your passive income exceeds your expenses.” – T. Harv Eker
- “I have a problem with too much money. I can’t reinvest it fast enough, and because I reinvest it, more money comes in. Yes, the rich do get richer.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Earn with your mind, not your time.” – Naval Ravikant
- “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years.” – Warren Buffett
- “The greater the passive income you can build, the freer you will become.” – Todd M. Fleming
- “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” – Dave Ramsey
- “Residual income is passive income that comes in every month whether you show up or not. It’s when you no longer get paid on your personal efforts alone, but you get paid on the efforts of hundreds or even thousands of others and on the efforts of your money! It’s one of the keys to financial freedom and time freedom.” – Steve Fisher
- “When buying shares, ask yourself, would you buy the whole company?” – Rene Rivkin
- “Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The best way to create passive income is to buy real estate once and get paid for it forever.” – Mike Wolf
- “Persist – don’t take no for an answer. If you’re happy to sit at your desk and not take any risk, you’ll be sitting at your desk for the next 20 years.” – David Rubenstein
- “To obtain financial freedom, one must be either a business owner, an investor, or both, generating passive income, particularly on a monthly basis.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you don’t have any residual income or passive income, or at least a plan for residual income, you’re living a very risky life. There is no security in a job, even a high paying one. Be smart and don’t rely on just one source of income. – Ray Higdon
- “Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.” – Groucho Marx
- “The moment you make passive income and portfolio income a part of your life, your life will change. Those words will become flesh.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.” – J. Paul Getty
- “The stock market is designed to transfer money from the active to the patient.” – Warren Buffett
- “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
- “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn
- “I personally feel that the #1 benefit of having my expenses covered by passive income is that I get to keep doing more of the kind of work I enjoy.” – Steve Pavlina
- “The most effective way of bringing in passive income is educating people.” – Jess Van Den
- “My rich dad taught me to focus on passive income and spend my time acquiring the assets that provide passive or long term residual income…passive income from capital gains, dividends, residual income from business, rental income from real estate, and royalties.” – Robert Kiyosaki
So there we have the top 37 passive income quotes from some of the most successful and wealthy people ever.
I hope you enjoyed this round-up of passive income quotes. I find it super inspiring to hear insights from prosperous individuals, and I hope you do too!
Like always, be sure to bookmark or share this page so you can always come back to it!
Which passive income quotes were your favorite?