Are you looking for the best net worth quotes? Well, below, I’ve rounded up 53 of the top net worth quotes from some of the most successful and wealthiest people ever.
Net worth is an individual’s total wealth, considering all of their financial and non-financial assets minus their liabilities.
Hopefully, these quotes inspire and motivate you to build your net worth and your dream life.
Before we get started, here are some free savings printables that can also be used for savings and investment tracking.
Anyways, let’s get straight into the top 53 net worth quotes of 2021.
Net Worth Quotes
- “Don’t let your net worth determine your self worth.” – Rick Warren
- “You can never solve a financial problem with money. The only way for you to have a larger net worth is for you to go within to see why you are going without.” – Suze Orman
- “Your network is your net worth.” – Porter Gale
- “With each investment you make, you should have the courage and the conviction to place at least ten per cent of your net worth in that stock” – Warren Buffett
- “Focus on all four of your net worth factors: increasing your income, increasing your savings, increasing your investment returns, and decreasing your cost of living by simplifying your lifestyle.” – T. Harv Eker
- “I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence.” – Steve Jobs
- “Your net worth is not the same thing as your self-worth. Your value is not based on your valuables.” – Rick Warren
- “Most wealth is inconspicuous. The man down the street driving the nice car and living in the mansion could easily have greater debt and a lower net worth than the stealthy and wealthy plumber who drives a beat-up truck but seems to work only when he doesn’t feel like fishing.” – Loral Langemeier
- “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Rogers
- “When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it.” – Mark Victor Hansen
Recommended read: How to Make Money Blogging Without Ads
- “I never wanted to be on any billionaires list. I never define myself by net worth. I always try to define myself by my values.” – Howard Schultz
- “Make it a policy to know your net worth to the penny.” – T. Harv Eker
- “My family and I have been blessed with good fortune in the world of business. We’ve created quite a net worth. My children, two boys, have more money than they will ever need, and they aren’t empire builders.” – Eli Broad
- “You aren’t wealthy until you have something money can’t buy.” – Garth Brooks
- “Measure your net worth not by how much you have, but by many people you impact.” – Robin Sharma
- “Our net worth is ultimately defined not by dollars but rather by how well we serve others.” – Paul Allen
- “Self worth and net worth are not the same.” – Rick Warren
- “Having a million-dollar net worth doesn’t make you a genius, and having less than a million-dollar net worth doesn’t make you a fool.” – Naval Ravikant
- “The habit of doing more than you are paid for can benefit any business that sells a product or service. Learning and understanding the principle of the mastermind philosophy of networking can increase the value of your network and your net worth.” – Clay Clark
- “To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.” – Robin Sharma
- “Wealth is well known to be a great comforter.” – Plato
- “You must remember the value that you add to others and not just what others have added to you. That’s how we build self-worth, which, in my opinion, is just as important as net worth.” – Suze Orman
- “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” – Doris Day
- “At the end of my life, is it better to say that I empowered people to make great stuff, or that I died with a net worth of $10 billion? Obviously I’m picking the former, although I would not mind both.” – Guy Kawasaki
- “When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom” – Suze Orman
Recommended read: 4 Best Cashback Apps & Sites
- “Your network is your net worth. How do you value your network? Well, if you don’t value it, cultivate it, nurture it, it becomes worthless. If you do value it, it becomes priceless.” – Robert G. Allen
- “I keep anywhere between 5-10 percent of my net worth in venture ideas.” – Kevin O’Leary
- “Surrendered people know themselves and are empathetic toward others. They don’t measure themselves by how much they are liked, nor do they compete for attention. When they sit quietly in a room, others always seem to come to them. They feel successful apart from their job or net worth.” – Judith Orloff
- “Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.” – Jim Rohn
- “Your mind, more than your actions, determines your net worth.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Investment decision should be made on the basis of the most probable compounding of after-tax net worth with minimum risk.” – Warren Buffett
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “In 1985, the top five percent of the households – the wealthiest five percent – had net worth of $8 trillion – which is a lot. Today, after serial bubble after serial bubble, the top five per cent have net worth of $40 trillion. The top five percent have gained more wealth than the whole human race had created prior to 1980.” – David Stockman
- “When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.” – Billy Graham
- “Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Never get into the petty habit of measuring yourself worth against other people’s net worth.” – Robin Sharma
- “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” – Bob Marley
- “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
- “Bottom line is, I didn’t return to Apple to make a fortune. I’ve been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn’t going to let it ruin my life. There’s no way you could ever spend it all, and I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence.” – Steve Jobs
- We’re trying to make money, trying to add a zero onto our net worth. – J. B. Pritzker
- “Gates’s net wealth is greater than the combined net worth of the poorest 40% of Americans (112,000,000 people).” – Ralph Nader
- Liquidity is a good proxy for relative net worth. You can’t lie about cash, stocks, and bond values. – Mark Cuban
- “If you’re lucky enough to have been rewarded in life to the degree that I have, there comes a point at which you have to decide whether to become a slave to your net worth by devoting the rest of your life to increasing it or to let what you’ve accumulated begin to serve you.” – Peter Lynch
- “Wealth is not without its advantages and the case to the contrary, although it has often been made, has never proved widely persuasive.” – John Kenneth Galbraith
- “Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.” – Erich Fromm
- “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” – Henry Ford
- “Those who spend too fast never grow rich.” – Honore de Balzac
- “All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas – not money.” – Robert Collier
- “It is true that money cannot buy happiness but it does make it possible for you to enjoy the best that the world has to offer.” – George S. Clason
- “Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale.” – Zig Ziglar
- One journalist estimated my liquid net worth at $25 million. That’s pretty close. My houses are worth another $7 million. – Suze Orman
- “Superfluous wealth can buy superfluities only.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, but it hasn’t changed who I am. My feet are still on the ground. I’m just wearing better shoes.” – Oprah Winfrey
So there we have the top 53 net worth quotes from some of the wealthiest individuals ever.
Like always, be sure to bookmark or share this page so you can always come back to it in the future!
Which of these net worth quotes was your favorite?