Do you want to learn how to make $5000 a month?
Well, you’ve come to the perfect post. As long as you have a laptop and internet connection, you’ll be able to try out these different methods and start making money.
Like any other job, you have to put in hard work and effort to make money, but the income for these 5 jobs has zero caps (meaning the sky’s the limit in terms of income potential).
Let’s get started.
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate and referral links, where I may receive a small commission on purchases or signups at no cost to you. You can read my full disclosure here.
Make $5000 a Month
1. Start a blog
Blogging is one of the most profitable online businesses you can start in 2021, with the income having no capped potential.
You can make $5000 a month after a year or so of blogging, as long as you put in hard work, effort, do keyword research and persevere.
Bloggers can make anywhere from $0 a month to over $250,000 a month. I must say that many people aren’t built for it, but if you think you can stick it out, you will be able to run a profitable blog over time.
If you want to start your own blog, read this step-by-step guide on starting a blog for beginners.
How to make money blogging:
– Display advertising: Displaying ads is by far the easiest and most passive way to make money blogging. As long as you have traffic, you can make money from advertising (the more traffic, the better).
– Affiliate marketing: Earn commissions on products you recommend by inserting tracking links into your blog posts. Commission rates can vary from 1% to 80% of the final purchase amount.
– Courses: Selling a course is the most profitable way to make money blogging. You can create video or plain text courses.
– Sponsored posts: Writing sponsored posts for a brand or product is an easy way to get a stable income from your blog.
2. Sell digital products
Creating and selling digital products is an excellent way to make money without having many overhead costs. You can earn $5000 a month or more if you have enough digital products to sell.
Aileen has earned over $5000 from selling one spreadsheet alone!
Digital products to sell:
– Printables: Budgets, to-do lists, challenges, etc. Sell on the platform Etsy.
– eBooks: Write an eBook about the skills you’ve learned in a particular niche. Sell on Fiverr or Payhip.
– Photos & videos: Sell your photography and videography on stock platforms like Shutterstock and Adobe Stock. You’ll be able to earn passive income from your photos and videos that would typically be lying around.
I make all my digital products through Canva. It’s an excellent tool that doesn’t leave any watermarks and is fully customizable.
→ Join Canva Today ←
↓ Get free savings challenge printable’s below ↓
Dropshipping on Shopify is another great way to make $5000 a month and potentially a lot more.
What is dropshipping? Dropshipping is the process of a third-party vendor shipping the products you sell directly to a customer. You pay for the products at a fraction of the rate that you sell them for.
Irwin Dominguez made $1,000,000 in profit within 8 months of drop shipping. This just goes to show that the earnings potential from drop shipping can be crazy high.
Products to dropship:
– Phone cases
– Fidgeting toys
– Tech accessories
– Pet products
4. Make products to sell
Making products and selling them is an excellent way to make $5K a month.
You can sell handcrafted products you’ve made on Etsy. It’s a great platform to handle payments and advertising for you.
With selling on print-on-demand platforms, you only need to worry about creating and pricing your designs.
A company like Teespring or Redbubble will print and manufacture the products after purchase and send them directly to the customer. They take a cut, and then you keep the rest as profit.
Products to sell:
– Custom art
– Jewellery: Necklaces, earrings, rings, etc.
– Clothing: T-shirts, hoodies, pants, etc.
– Face masks
– Phone cases
5. Create an online course
Creating an online course is a more advanced way to make money, yet it can be highly profitable.
The great thing about creating and selling an online course is that you set the price, so you can charge anywhere from $9 to $499 (or more).
You can also create a course through a platform like Skillshare; you can earn around $0.05 to $0.10 for every minute watched on your course.
Meaning that you would need around 834 students to watch an entire 60-minute class to earn $5000 a month. Sounds achievable, right. 🙂
Bonus: make money from shopping online
I’ve saved over $300 on purchases through cashback apps. The cashback can range anywhere from 1% to 40%, sometimes even up to 90%.
Worldwide Cashback Apps:
– Rakuten (spend $20 through Rakuten and get $20 back)
Asia Pacific Cashback App:
– Shopback (spend $20 through the Shopback and get $10 back)
Recommended Read: Shopback Review
Available in: Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and South Korea.
Remember that you need to put in the hard work and effort to make money with any type of job.
Don’t just expect to make $5000 a month straight away with any of these methods.
I wish you the best of luck on your money-making journey 😊