Looking for business quotes on success? Well, look no further!
If you’re reading this, then you’re probably here for one reason. Inspiration.
Hard work and perseverance will help you succeed in business, but everyone needs a boost of motivation every once in a while. Hopefully, some of these business quotes will give you that much-needed boost!
Here are 30 of the best business quotes to inspire, motivate and help you succeed with your business goals.
Business Quotes For Success
1. “To be a success in business, be daring, be first, be different.” – Kenny Marchant
2. “Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” – Peter Drucker
3. “Without a plan, even the most brilliant business can get lost. You need to have goals, create milestones and have a strategy in place to set yourself up for success.” – Yogi Berra
↓ Sign up for my newsletter ↓
4. “Every success story is a tale of constant adaption, revision and change.” – Richard Branson
5. “Innovation is key. Only those who have the agility to change with the market and innovate quickly will survive.” – Robert Kiyosaki
6. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
7. “We don’t grow unless we take risks. Any successful company is riddled with failures.” – James E. Burke
Recommended read: How to Start a Profitable Blog in 2021
8. “No man is a success in business unless he loves his work.” – Florence Scovel Shinn
9. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
10. “Success in business isn’t about being right; it’s about being committed.” – Mike Michalowicz
11. “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” – Henry Ford
12. “To succeed in business it is necessary to make others see things as you see them.” – Aristotle Onassis
13. “There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar
Recommended read: How to Make $5000 a Month [5 Methods Revealed]
14. “Success is not necessarily about connections, or cutting corners, or chamba – the three Cs of bad business. Call it trite, but believe me: success can be achieved through hard work, frugality, integrity, responsiveness to change, and most of all, boldness to dream.” – John Gokongwei
15. “Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.” – Walter Scott
16. “Selling is the most important skill as an entrepreneur. I’m not talking so much about selling a product so much as selling yourself, team, and deals.” – Robert Kiyosaki
17. “When it comes to success in business, an MBA degree is optional. But a GSD, which is only earned by Getting Stuff Done, is required.” – Christine Comaford-Lynch
18. “Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.” – David Rockefeller
More quotes: 18 Inspirational Quotes About Blogging
19. “The keys to success, in business and in life, are truthfulness, the ability to take and give, honest and well-intended feedback, strength of character and conviction in one’s principles” – Robert Kiyosaki
20. “Riches do not come by crossing your fingers and walking through the day hoping. Riches and wealth comes from well-laid plans.” – Jim Rohn
21. “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” – Henry Ford
22. “Everyone who’s ever taken a shower has an idea. It’s the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference.” – Nolan Bushnell
23. “I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.” – Steve Jobs
Recommended read: How to Save Money Fast [50 Ways]
24. “Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.” – Mark Cuban
25. “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success.” – Babe Ruth
26. “Business is always a struggle. There are always obstacles and competitors. There is never an open road, except the wide road that leads to failure. Every great success has always been achieved by fight. Every winner has scars.The men who succeed are the efficient few. They are the few who have the ambition and will-power to develop themselves. So choose to be among the few today.” – Chris Kirubi
27. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
28. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
29. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
30. “You should pursue your passion. If you’re passionate about something and you work hard, then I think you will be successful.” – Pierre Omidyar
Which one of these business quotes on success is your favorite?